The charity have arranged 3 parachute jumps this year.
The location for the skydive is http://www.skydive.ie/
The Irish Parachute Club
· All jumpers must raise a minimum of €520 to do the Tandem Jump ( Half goes to the Irish Parachute Club)
· The jumps will take place on the 20th of June, 5th of July and 12th of July
· All monies must be paid 4 weeks in advance of the jump and the charity will issue a certificate of payment.
· The Irish Parachute Club only provide 3rd party public liability.
· All jumpers must sign a disclaimer before they are allowed to jump. Skydiving is classified as a high risk activity and our insurance does not cover it. If something happened you would not be covered by our public liability insurance as such we would strongly recommend you take insurance cover for the day. There is a company in the UK that cover insurance for skydiving called sports cover direct and they will cover you for around €15.00 per day. We strongly recommend you take out this cover for the day. If there were a few of you taking part, then let us know and we would get a group discount of the insurance cover.
This is the link for the insurance : https://www.sportscoverdirect.com