How can you support Irish Premature Babies ? In lots of different ways. We rely 100% on independent funding and we are the only charity that provide services to families nationwide.
We support both the parents of premature babies born in Ireland and also will be supporting the NICU's/ SCBU's around Ireland and will be buying essential equipment for the units. To date we have raised over €200,000 worth of equipment for the units.
1) By doing the Mini Marathons & Marathons for our charity.
(2) If you live in Dublin and use Dublin Bus- send us your receipts if you did not have the exact change and Dublin Bus gave you a receipt for your change. Even small amounts add up and make a difference.
(3) You can arrange to do a fundraising event. We can help support you and advise you as best we can.
(4) You can set up a fundraising page on mycharity.ie. You can post your link on our facebook or twitter page.
(5) You can make a donation to Irish Premature Babies. All donations regardless of amount is greatly appreciated.
(6) Support any events we are running. They will be listed on our website/facebook/twitter.
(7) Buy items in our shop, such as T-shirts and key ring holders
Please contact our fundraising team for packs, information or any query who may have at fundraising@
01-8880882 we would be delighted to hear from you.